Welcome to Simon Tobias Heating and Plumbing
We are a Gas Safe Registered Heating and Plumbing Company based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
We have over 30 years experience in the Heating and Plumbing industry, and have the knowledge and expertise needed to ensure that you receive nothing but the best service.
Our reputation has developed through hard work and reliability which is why we are Cheltenham’s number one choice for heating and plumbing related work.
We cover the Cheltenham and Gloucestershire area and travel further afield as and when required.
We pride ourselves in offering high quality heating and plumbing with a reliable service at a fair price.
If you require cost effective, reliable heating and plumbing engineers then look no further.
We operate throughout Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and the surrounding areas we cater to all domestic and business customer’s central heating systems, gas services and plumbing requirements.
Our work includes:- boiler and central heating installations, gas boiler servicing, air source heat pumps, including landlord and homeowner gas safety inspections. We undertake, install and repair all boilers, central heating including plumbing work.
As a customer it’s the peace of mind and money you could save by not having to take out an insurance policy for your boiler knowing that you are covered for up to *10 years by a manufacturer’s guarantee.
We believe in fitting reliable products as not only do they perform as intended but offer you the consumer peace of mind.
As a consumer over the course of our lives, there will be a plethora of times where we must endure the mental anguish of choosing between the quality of a product or service verses the price one must pay. Skilled labour isn’t cheap, cheap labour isn’t Skilled.
Gas Safety Week: Fighting for a Gas Safe Nation
We are proud to be supporting Gas Safety Week 2020, taking place 14 – 20 September.
Gas Safety Week is an annual safety week to raise awareness of gas safety and the importance of taking care of your gas appliances. It is coordinated by Gas Safe Register, the official list of gas engineers who are legally allowed to work on gas.
Badly fitted and poorly serviced gas appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. CO is a highly poisonous gas that can kill quickly and without warning, as you cannot see it, taste it or smell it.
By taking care of your gas appliances properly you are taking care of your home and your loved ones. Follow these few simple checks to keep you and your family safe.
- Check your gas appliances every year. Gas appliances should be safety checked once a year and serviced regularly by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Tenants – make sure your landlord arranges this. Set a reminder so you don’t forget at:- https://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/
- Look out for friends and relatives. Some people may be unable to arrange their own gas safety check or may be unaware of what they need to do to keep safe. Help your loved ones by ensuring that they have their appliances checked and serviced regularly.
- Check your engineer is Gas Safe registered. You can find or check an engineer at https://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/or call 0800 408 5500.
- Check your engineer is qualified for the type of gas work you need doing g. natural gas, domestic boiler. You can find this information on the back of their Gas Safe ID card and on the Gas Safe Register website.
- Check for warning signs that could indicate your (or others) appliances are not working correctly. Signs may include lazy yellow /orange flames instead of crisp blue ones, black marks on or around the appliance, a pilot light that keeps going out and too much condensation in the room.
- Know the six main symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning – headaches, dizziness, breathlessness, nausea, collapse and loss of consciousness.
- Install an audible carbon monoxide alarm and make sure your friends and relatives have one too. Check they are marked EN50291 and display the British Standards’ Kitemark.